GOLDEN STATE 16 Channel DVR, H.264, 2TB Hard Drive, DVD Player (ONLY 2 AVAILABLE)
Brand GOLDEN STATE INSTRUMENT
PN / GS-16CH264-2TB *
GOLDEN STATE INSTRUMENT CO.
GS-4CH264 / GS-8CH264 / GS-16CH264
4/8/16 Channel H.264 Hardware Compression
Pentaplex Network Standalone DVR
This item is in Factory New Condition & Packsging
It is between 2 & 3 years
It originally sold at a Dealer Cost of near $1,100.00
GSI’s H.264 DVR’s are the most Advanced H.264 Standalone DVRs
developed for all industrial applications. In addition to its sleek and
smooth professional design, it is very reliable and cost effective.
Real Time Live Viewing. Most of all its Full D1 and Crystal Clear picture
quality using very small recording sizes offer greater advantages than many
other Mpeg4 or Mjpeg DVRs. Featurewise other DVR’s cannot compare.
H.264 Hardware Compression 2.0 – Record at higher image quality while using less hard drive space than comparable Mpeg4 or Mjpeg DVR’s. Allowing you to record longer while using less hard drive space. New GSI compression algorithm provides up to 33% better compression than standard H.264 compression, and up to 2.5x better compression than Mpeg4.
480 FPS Recording Rate (16 Ch), 240 FPS (8 Ch), 120 FPS (4 Ch)
Network Viewing – View remotely from anywhere in the world. Remote monitoring allows you to playback, record, backup and change settings over the network or internet. DVD-RW – Built in DVD Writer backs up desired video files.
3G Phone Support – View over cellular 3G networks with compatible Windows Mobile, Symbian OS mobile phones, Apple iPhones, iPads, Google Android, and Blackberry Bold Series.
CMS Software – Central Management Software lets you monitor multiple DVR’s at different sites all at the same central location.
- Free DDNS – For use with Dynamic IP’s.
- 32 Bit True Color GUI (Graphical User Interface)
- Pentaplex Operation – Simultaneously view live, playback, record, backup and network transfer.
- Email Notification of Alarm Events.
- Remote Control Included.
- 4 Channel Audio Input (4 Ch & 8 Ch), 16 Channel Audio Input (16 Ch)
- USB Mouse Support with 2 USB Ports
- Individual Channel Resolution Recording
- Watermark & Scrambling Examination to verify recorded files
- Snapshot Capability
- Real Time Live Display
- PTZ Control Support
- Programmable Call monitor switching configuration.
- Built in Hard Drive – 500GB and 1TB and 2TB configurations